Our VISION at Astellas is to turn innovative science into VALUE for patients.
The purpose of this website is to offer education and information to patients and their families and friends, the public, and healthcare professionals about the clinical trial process. In addition, the website will provide specific information about Astellas clinical trials. Please read the complete
to learn about the clinical trial information available on this website.
Find an Astellas Clinical Trial Near You
Search Astellas Clinical Trials to see if any might be a match for you or someone you care about.
What is a clinical trial?
Clinical trials help us find new or improved treatment options for people who need them.Learn more about clinical trials
Why participate in a clinical trial?
The reasons for joining a clinical trial are personal, and as different as the conditions or diseases being studied.Learn more about participation in a clinical trial
The importance of diversity in clinical trials
At Astellas, we recognize that the products we develop are used across diverse populations, not just in one segment of the population, so we take specific steps to increase representation in all our clinical trials. These include:
- Raising awareness about our clinical trials to reach diverse communities
- Including more clinical trial sites in diverse communities, whenever possible
- Providing flexible options to make participation more convenient and meaningful
- Partnering with patient advocacy groups and patient organizations to educate people in their networks about upcoming clinical trials
- Participating in industry-wide activity to increase diversity in clinical trials, including support of the Diversity in Clinical Trials chapter of the PhRMA Clinical Trial Principles